Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

I am glad to be able to say that I will not be working today. On Friday, having to work next to the local Church, I  was embarrassed at the passing by of the people , all of whom I knew, as they went to the Door . Of course nothing was said. But I got the vibe.

Today although I wont be going to church to partake of the service I will at least be ringing. And will therefore be in a church for a period of the day. Called changes on brand new (2000) bells. 

There has been something of a change in the general discourse . Religion and spirituality are  now  acceptable subjects of enquirey and debate on the radio and the TV. 

1 comment:

NokoRose said...

I think ringing the bells counts. I love Easter! Not for the religious stuff (though the Bach is not bad) but for the celebration of all the rebirth and baby birds with new wings to test out sort of thing.